Welcome to Tiny Tribe Tonics & Remedies!!
Hi there!! I’m so glad you found us!! My name is Christine and I am the founder and CEO of Tiny Tribe Tonics. I have been a Registered Nurse for almost 25 years and started Tiny Tribe Tonics in 2017. Today it is run by my 19 year old daughter and I – a truly mom/daughter small business! We create natural & organic alternative health products for your family that you can trust. Most of our products are focused on naturally boosting the immune system to help prevent illness such as the common cold or flu.
Please browse through the lineup of products we offer under the “Shop All” tab or side category menu. Tiny Tribe products are great to have on hand in your natural medicine cabinet if anyone in your family begins to feel a little under the weather. Ordering is easy through our website with next business day shipping options available.
You can also buy Tiny Tribe products in 10 local retail locations and 1 out of state location!!! How awesome is that?!?!
1. Coastal Carolina University Campus – The Mainstreet Market P.O.D. located inside Lib Jackson Student Union*
2. Good Day Sunshine – Downtown Conway*
3 & 4. Coastal Green Wellness – Both Locations: Market Common and North Myrtle Beach*
5. Chiropractic Center for Families – Forestbrook Road *
6. Kind Belly Cafe – 79th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach*
7. Rejuvenation Day Spay & Salon – Carolina Forest Blvd*
8. Inlet Yoga – Murrells Inlet*
9. O’Neill Chiropractic-Hwy 544 Socastee*
10. Pawleys Island General Store-Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Out of State Locations:
11. Total Health Connection-Fitchburg, Massachusettes*
We are also on ETSY now!!!! We are so excited about this new adventure! If you love ETSY and handmade items, check out our ETSY store www.etsy.com/shop/tinytribetonics
Our ETSY shop name is all one word – search tinytribetonics
Please reach out to me if you ever have any questions or concerns. Although I am a Registered Nurse, I am not permitted to give medical advice. I believe the integration of Eastern and Western Medicine is a beautiful concept and I love talking about both! I look forward to the opportunity to share my products with the local communities and beyond!!!
Health & Happiness,